Monday, November 14, 2016

Slow & Steady




Every time I go out I'm like, "Oh i'll bring my camera"...what REALLY happens is I party a little too hard, my friends end up holding my camera & I end up taking pics spur of the moment doesn't matter if they're bloggable or not. With that said I think I pretty much summed up the story behind this post.

However I promise (to myself) to try harder to produce quality content. Work Hard Play Harder type of thing, because honestly going out is cool but it all ends up being the same scene, same people which is why I want to work to turn my lemons into lemonade & use every opportunity to worry about my life & my career.

bralette Honey Punch, jeans Asos, jacket Levi's, boots London Rebel 

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! I have the opposite problem – I bring my camera everywhere, but am too shy to ask m friends to take photos of me most of the time. I don't want to bother them lol.

    Arielle from Casual 'n Couture

    ReplyDelete